Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Well I never really used the Meyer lemons for baking but I also bought a bag of limes (I am not sure why I am craving citrus right now) and used those in these pretty lime melt aways.  I used Martha's recipe so I knew it would be good!  That lady can bake!

She adds corn starch to the dough which makes them very tender.   Here is the link for the recipe http://www.marthastewart.com/316576/lime-meltaways-from-the-martha-stewart-s  They are great for adults but they did not pass the kid test at this morning's play date!

Well this is what greeted us this morning...
I don't mean to complain BUT.....I will.  I am kind of done with -10! OK I said it now I can move on, it will be spring soon anyway...right?

Just one more picture.  I finally downloaded photos from the camera and came across this little gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment