Monday, March 24, 2014

What a beautiful morning! The sun is shining and the thermometer is slowly inching upward.  I snapped these photos this morning after I dropped my daughter off at ski school, or snowboarding school, as my daughter likes to correct me with a little irritation in her voice.  Ahh she is only four... but the mountain did look beautiful this morning.





Here is the little bugger getting ready this morning, little cutie even when she is correcting me.

                           
Here she is shredding with my husband cheering her on!  Look out 2030 Olympics, here we come!

I also went for a walk this morning and took lots of photos of a frozen river.  There is just something about winter rivers that I find so soothing.  I need to make a cookie with these colors, they just make you feel cold inside. Which I don't know why you want to feel cold inside hmmm maybe I should rethink this cookie or save it for the middle of July! 




Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment