Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is 2014 already, that sounds very futuristic! We rung in the new year quietly with a little take out food and Ryan Seacrest and Jenny Mcarthy! I made these stars very much after the fact but I realized I had a whole bunch of stars left in the freezer that I never used at Christmas.  Rolling and cutting out the shapes then freezing them really is a big time saver.  That way you can just pull cut out dough as you need it and bake it. 
               

The the stars on this cookie sheet are about to go into the freezer for at least an hour and then I wrap them in Saran Wrap and put them in a plastic container in the freezer.  When I am ready to bake them I just put them on a room temp. cookie sheet and pop them right in the oven while they are still frozen. They always taste great!



No comments:

Post a Comment