Monday, June 30, 2014

A Bit of a Fixer Upper!

Well we just bought a house so cookie making will be on hold for awhile!  It's a bit of a fixer upper, but that's a minah thing...I love those little trolls!  Just to give you an idea of what I mean by fixer upper, here is the bathroom.         
Pretty awesome huh? There is a sliding door thing on the shower that is also lime green. It doses have this pretty door on the "garage" that my sister in law likes.
We are very happy though because the fixer upper also came with 13.5 beautiful acres.  There is a whole forest for our little one to explore.  We went to the circus yesterday, it was amazing.  This a a circus where all of the performers are kids and the money raised goes to charity.  I think our daughter is ready to enlist!  It is called Circus Smirkus www.smirkus.org maybe they will be coming to a venue near you! 
                             
 Cute little bugger!
    
   
I love all of the bright colors and clean lines, maybe I will be making some cookies after all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment