Friday, December 27, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas!

Well Christmas has come and gone in the blink of an eye!  We had a great holiday with friends and family.  My wonderful, thoughtful husband gave me a large baker's rack and it has been a life saver! I think he was sick of sheets of cookies drying all over the place!
                                      
If you are a cookier and are thinking about buying one I definitely recommend it!  I also opened a present from my mother-in-law today (who also happens to be in-the-know!) and it was a rack cover! I can't wait to try it out. I am wondering if it will lengthen drying time or affect the sheen of the cookies. That will be another post!

My daughter got her own adorable stand mixer just like mommy's!  I have definitely played with it more than she has...  She also got a very realistic Keurig machine sooooo I think we are ready to open a coffee shop! 
                                      

My daughter is a little hard to please at Christmas for some reason.  She came out in the morning and saw her presents from Santa and there was an unwrapped little snowboard. She picked it up and said very matter of factly,"Well, I guess Santa didn't know what I wanted for Christmas." Then when I was tucking her into bed on Christmas night she said, "Mommy, can I return one of my presents to Santa and get an Easy Bake Oven instead?". Of course I said, "No you can't return presents to Santa!", but I think we have a little baker on our hands after all! 

My Aunt brought a very festive cocktail to the party!  It is Bailey's and peppermint schnapps with a candy cane garnish of course.
                                       

I hope you had a great Holiday and here's to 2014!




No comments:

Post a Comment