Sunday, November 3, 2013

ORDERING INFORMATION

I wanted to put together a post with ordering information for local customers.  I am located in Morrisville, VT and I am happy to deliver in Lamoille and Washington counties.  I do not currently ship cookies.

I have a one dozen minimum order policy and need two weeks lead time.

All cookies come individually packaged in a cellophane bag tied with raffia unless otherwise indicated by the customer.  The cookies are best eaten fresh but will last for just over a week if left unopened.

Ingredients: Flour, sugar, eggs, butter, baking powder, salt, vanilla, fiori di scilica (a flavoring of citrus, vanilla, alcohol), confectioner's sugar, merengue powder, food coloring.

Cookies are processed in a facility ( my home) that also processes nuts. My cookies should not be eaten by people with severe allergies as I cannot guarantee they have not come into contact with allergens such as gluten, nuts, dairy, etc.

Please contact me by email at bmickelsen@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

         
    Church- $4.50 per cookie
    Brush Embroidery Flowers- $4.50 per cookie




    Fall Cookies- $4.50 per cookie



   Cupcake Cookies- $2.75 per cookie


   Small marble squares- $2.00 per bag of two cookies





    Red Sox Cookie- $3.50 per cookie



















    Cosmopolitan with lime wedge- $4.00 
    Owls 4.00 per cookie


























No comments:

Post a Comment